BigPictureBigSound Forum: Movies, Home Theater, HDTV and Blu-ray Disc - Powered by vBulletin
Home | About Us | Contact Us | Shop With Us | Site Map

Thread: Sanyo surround sound

Question Sanyo surround sound

I just got from a friend a Sanyo surround sound system, model JCXTS730, Ser no. P2982419.

Was woundering if some one has a manuel on how to to hook it up to the Tv. it has the DVD and CD allready built in the reciever.

Quote Originally Posted by bearman6 View Post
    I just got from a friend a Sanyo surround sound system, model JCXTS730, Ser no. P2982419.

Was woundering if some one has a manuel on how to to hook it up to the Tv. it has the DVD and CD allready built in the reciever.

Sorry, I can't find any useful information on the JCX-TS730. If you post a picture of the back connections of the unit or describe what they are called and what they look like, and let us know where you are in the world, we might be able to make some suggestions.

Most likely the best connection you'll get on a piece like this is component video, composite video or S-video output, which you simply plug into the TV's corresponding input using the appropriate cable.

Regards,

-Chris
    Chris Boylan
    Editor in Chief
    Big Picture Big Sound